Cellulite is not a problem with being overweight. Rather, cellulite is a problem with an abnormally loose skin structure. Few women escape the appearance of cellulite as they age. It can be a frustrating problem that persists despite attempts at weight loss.
- Significant improvements in cellulite appearance are possible
- Cellulite can be a stubborn condition to treat
- Skin needling with Dermapen can be combined with any other treatment modality
- Tempsure is the world’s first total body tightening device targeting cellulite and is suitable for all types of cellulite
- Patients can expect up to 50% or more of a reduction in cellulite appearance
- Platelet Rich Plasma is a great option alone or in combination with Tempsure
- Fat-freezing therapy with Coolsculpting can be considered in combination with Tempsure to reduce the appearance of cellulite