Do you have stubborn body fat that persists despite your best efforts exercising and dieting? Perhaps you have lost a significant amount of weight, but you still have one or two stubborn areas that are impossible to shed. Fortunately, advances in fat removal technology have meant that stubborn fat can be removed from anywhere on the body without the need for surgery, anaesthetic, scars or long downtimes.
Developed at Harvard, Coolsculpting is an FDA approved procedure that is PROVEN to reduce exercise resistant or genetically prone fat areas. The best part of CoolSculpting is that the fat cell reduction is PERMANENT.
Coolsculpting works by gently freezing away unwanted fat pockets (Cryolipolysis). It works by safely delivering controlled cooling that targets and destroys fat cells. These fat cells are then removed from the body by the immune system. More than six million Coolsculpting procedures have been performed worldwide.
Cryolipolysis & Coolsculpting Fat Freezing Sydney
The media is full of images of beautiful people who look comfortable in their own skin. Try as you might, you may struggle to get your body to look that good.
At Contour Clinics, we offer CoolSculpting in Sydney that can remove the unwanted fat from your body, giving you the body you have always desired.
What is Coolsculpting & Cryolipolysis?
CoolSculpting offers an alternative to liposuction. It is non-invasive and will not leave you with any unsightly scars. This is because it can all be done without the need for surgery but will still leave you with fantastic looking results.
CoolSculpting can also be known as fat freezing, which we offer here in Sydney. It is known as fat freezing because it freezes your fat cells, destroys them and then your body’s immune system stops them from ever coming back. It is an extremely clever procedure and can transform your body forevermore. You may have tried all sorts of diets and exercise, but if your fat cells remain, they will always fill and come back as body fat. Freezing them eradicates this problem.
After treatment, we always recommend that you maintain a healthy weight and enjoy exercise as part of your routine, as this is essential for your overall health and will ensure that you reap the benefits for the long-term.
Our cryolipolysis in Sydney is available from Contour Clinics and will only be performed by experienced and qualified physicians. We understand that getting any kind of cosmetic alteration can be daunting, but knowing you are in the best hands can help to put your mind at rest and we will leave you with fantastic looking results.
CoolSculpting: Helping You to Look Your Best
We are approved by the TGA and the CoolSculpting procedure has also featured in scientific journals as a testament to the fact that this treatment works.
We can target your:
- Abdomen: a problem area for many people. This can leave you with the flat stomach you have always desired and could help if you are struggling with this area after having children.
- Flanks: also known as love handles and notoriously stubborn to get rid of.
- Upper arms: are your bingo wings getting you down and stopping you from wearing the clothes you have always desired? Get them sorted with CoolSculpting.
- Thighs: no one wants thunder thighs and this procedure will give you the confidence to wear skirts and feel your best.
- Banana roll (underneath your butt cheeks): usually hard to get rid of, but not with Coolsculpting.
- Under chin: give yourself confidence and it will mean that you can stop being afraid of the camera.
- Bra fat: bra fat can be uncomfortable, but by having it removed you will feel comfortable and sexy in your lingerie.
- Neck Fat: an awkward and difficult area to target but one which is increasingly popular and extremely successful with this sculpting procedure.
Get you CoolSculpting treatment with Contour Clinics
Get the body you have always wanted with Contour Clinics. It can give you the confidence boost you need and transform your body.
Give us a call today or fill in our online form and we will give you our expert opinion on how CoolSculpting in Sydney can help you to achieve your dream body.