Put your best face forward and leave behind the physical and psychological scars caused by acne. Don’t hide behind a thick layer of makeup. Instead, take steps toward reclaiming smooth skin free of acne scars.
Acne scarring is caused by the abnormal production and organisation of collagen fibres during the acne healing process. This can cause pits, abnormal skin contour, redness and pigmentation. Treatments are tailored to the specific abnormality and usually entail a combination of treatments for best results.
Treatment options include:
- Subcision – to lift pitted scars by releasing deep dermal attachments
- Fractional non-ablative laser – to resurface scarred areas
- Q-switch laser- to remove pigmentation associated with scarring
- Laser or Intense pulsed light to remove redness associated with more recent scarring
- Dermal fillers to lift and contour rolling scarring
- Biological stimulating injections stimulates collagen production and stem cell proliferation to renew scarred skin
- DermapenTM skin needling induces an intense healing reaction to renew and smooth the area of concern