Calf slimming injections treat overdeveloped, muscular calves. Targeted injections of Botulinum toxin into the gastrocnemius relaxes the outer portions of these muscles, creating a slimmer more feminine contour. This is a particularly useful treatment for those who despite significant weight loss, still can’t get their calves as slim as they would hope. For those with stubborn inner calf fat CoolSculpting fat freezing technology provides a non-surgical option for re-contouring a more slender calf contour.
Body Calf Slimming
- The procedure takes 20-35 minutes.
- Costs start from $1350. View full cost breakdown
- Results last 4-9 months depending on the individual. There is no downtime.
- Pain is minimal, but a topical anaesthetic and/or Entonox can be used if required.
- For those with excess fatty tissue around the inner calf fat freezing with CoolSculpting is the treatment of choice. View full cost breakdown