Is your chin too small, retracted or asymmetrical? Not happy with the shape of your chin? Would you prefer it more or less pointy? More or less square?
Chin filler is the most underrated treatment in cosmetic medicine.
The chin is an important feature of the lower third of the face and expertly sculpted chin filler can dramatically improve one’s facial aesthetic in a simple, painless and safe treatment.
It can contribute to sharpening the jawline, improving your side profile, strengthening a weak or retracted chin, balancing facial proportions, or reducing the appearance of excess skin and fat under the chin.
At Contour Clinics, we use premium TGA-approved dermal fillers to add volume and shape, and address all forms of chin aesthetic concerns. It is the perfect treatment for those who have retracted chins, or those who want to improve their lower facial profile.
Chin filler at Contour Clinics can:
- Project a retracted chin to enhance side profile
- Create a pointier, more feminine V-shape to the lower face
- Round an excessively pointy chin
- Improve skin quality of the chin
- Lengthen or shorten the chin
- Correct asymmetry
- Replace support in facial bone structure and underlying support tissues
- Masculinise the chin by squaring it off
- Smooth a cleft chin (otherwise known as a ‘bum chin’)
Take a look at some patient examples of how chin filler can improve the facial aesthetic, with our before-and-after chin filler photos below.