Our necks give away our age, even in the presence of a flawless facial appearance.
Sagging and ageing of the neck is a common issue that plagues both men and women. The ageing process leads to the loss of supporting elastic tissues causing horizontal lines, neck bands and drooping skin. This drooping leads to the loss of a youthful neck angle, the appearance of excessive neck skin, and also leads to the development of jowls.
Neck rejuvenation can include multiple different treatment modalities including:
- Muscle relaxant injections to treat neck bands (Platysmal bands)
- Fractional non-ablative laser rejuvenation to improve sun damaged or pigmented skin
- Intense pulsed light for the ultimate in photo rejuvenation
- Dermal fillers to redefine a more youthful jawline (the Nefertiti lift)
- Radiofrequency non-surgical neck-lift with TempsureTM
- Fat dissolving injections to redefine the under-chin region
- Thread lift to tighten sagging neck tissues