There are plenty of reasons to have cheek fillers, and our patients are requesting this treatment more and more, as they learn the benefits it can have for the entire facial aesthetic.
Cheek fillers, also called dermal fillers, are designed to make your cheeks look fuller and more youthful.
Just like with lip fillers, the injectable product consists of hyaluronic acid, which naturally occurs in the human body.
By injecting filler to the cheek area, we can add structure and contouring to replace the natural volume and lift that’s been lost through ageing.
Dermal filler in the cheeks can:
- Make your cheekbones look more pronounced
- Bring back volume to sunken or flat cheeks
- Create a lifting effect
- Enhance a heart-shaped face
- Smooth out lines around your nose and mouth
- Make your face look more symmetrical