Diet, exercise, calorie deficit, intermittent fasting… we’ve heard it all. Yet, nothing seems to get rid of that stubborn body fat despite how hard you go at the gym. We’ve all been there.
This is where CoolSculpting comes in. Advances in fat removal technology have meant that stubborn fat can be removed from anywhere on the body WITHOUT the need for surgery, anaesthetic, scars or long downtimes. CoolSculpting offers a non-invasive alternative to liposuction with great results.
Developed at Harvard University, Coolsculpting is an FDA and TGA approved procedure that is PROVEN to reduce exercise resistant or genetically prone stubborn pockets of fat. The best part of CoolSculpting is that the fat cell reduction is PERMANENT.
Coolsculpting uses a patented process called cryolipolysis to freeze your fat cells to minus 11 degrees. This temperature is not cold enough to damage nerves, blood vessels or the skin, but enough to permanently damage your fat cells. These damaged fat cells are recognised by your body’s immune system and are cleared from the treated area over the course of the next 4-12 weeks. Once gone, these fat cells will NEVER come back. This means the treated area will never be able to store the same amount of fat as previously, even if you put on weight. Coolsculpting can target areas such as:
- Abdomen: a problem area for many people. This can leave you with the flat stomach you have always desired and could help if you are struggling with this area after having children
- Flanks: also known as love handles and notoriously stubborn to get rid of
- Upper arms: are your bingo wings getting you down and stopping you from wearing the clothes you have always desired? Tighten your upper arms with CoolSculpting
- Thighs: no one wants thunder thighs, and this procedure will give you the confidence to wear skirts and feel your best.
- Banana roll (underneath your butt cheeks): usually hard to get rid of, but not with Coolsculpting
- Under chin: give yourself confidence to put your best face forward in any situation. This can be a particularly stubborn area to treat with diet and exercise. Combining with chin augmentation procedures may improve results
- Bra fat: bra fat can be uncomfortable, but by having it removed you will feel comfortable and sexy in your lingerie
- Neck Fat (buffalo hump): an awkward and difficult area to target but one which is increasingly popular and extremely successful with this sculpting procedure
More than six million CoolSculpting procedures have been performed worldwide with proven results and unparalleled safety data. Treat yourself to Contour Clinics most popular procedure, Coolsculpting.