work for us Join the Team: Dermal Skin & Laser Therapist
Contour Clinics offers the most comprehensive range of Cosmetic Medicine Treatments in the country and we have a large range of Lasers to treat both Skin and Body, making us one of Sydney’s premier skin and laser destinations. You will have access to the latest and most advanced cosmetic equipment on the market including Coolsculpting, LED Light therapy, Lasers, Radio-frequency devices, skin-needling, and a range of at-home skincare.
We’re rapidly expanding with our vision to become Australia’s Leading Doctor led Cosmetic Clinic.
As a Dermal Skin & Laser Therapist you will;
- Have a minimum of three years experience as a dermal therapist
- Work exclusively with our clients to help them through their skin journey.
- Conduct a comprehensive skin analysis with our latest V2 Vectra 3D Skin Camera System
- Create custom skincare regimes from some of the most advanced product ranges.
- Be a part of a passionate team that believes in what they are recommending to their clients.
- Help manage the Front Desk at the Clinic in quiet times and as we are building our clientele.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We expect the ideal candidate to have;
- A Minimum Diploma in Beauty Therapy or Diploma of Dermal Science. With previous relevant work experience as a Dermal Skin & Laser Therapist role.
- Experience with using Lasers to treat Skin Conditions & have Laser Safety Certification.
- Excellent Customer Service with a positive and enthusiastic demeanour.
- Be able to conduct skin and/or laser consultations.
- A Sound Knowledge of Cosmetic Medicine.
- Passion for Beauty & Cosmetic Medicine.
- An Ability to Manage a Reception at a Busy Clinic.
- Happy to be part of our content production.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- We provide High Wage Structure and Bonuses to our Employees.
- Being a Unique Company we provide you with the Opportunity to move into any role that you are most passionate about.
- We put our Staff First, Your Flexibility, Your Job Satisfaction are the most important things to us when we hire someone.
- We pride ourselves on providing an enjoyable work environment.
- We offer great incentives from our suppliers when reaching targets and daily bonuses for individual and team targets.
- We promote from within and are always looking for more leaders!
If working at Contour Clinics sounds exciting, then we would love to speak to you further about the role. We are passionate about what we do and hope to share our enthusiasm with you! Please forward your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
View all jobs available here.