Hands age faster than any other part of the body but that does not mean you have to live with veins in hand for the rest of your life. At Contour we are now able to offer our clients removal of those bulging unsightly veins on your hands and the results are amazing.
When evaluating prominent veins in the hands we also evaluate for other issues that are making them look the way they do. The three main factors that make hands look older are.
- Thick bulging veins that protrude from the back of your hand
- Sun or Age spots
- Loss of connective tissue.
As we know our hands age faster than any other part of the body and easily give away our age. Although prominent hand veins are healthy veins that return blood to the heart, some may become bulgy and protrude at the back of the hand with age due to three factors:
- The loss of skin elasticity and thinning of the vein walls.
- The loss of subcutaneous fat and collagen from the hands.
- Reduced hydration and water content of the tissues in and around the hands.
Sclerotherapy of the hand veins is an very safe procedure. There have been no complications from hand injections over the past 30 years. Sclerotherapy treatment is the best and the gold standard for treating hand veins.